Thank you for your interest in trading at Strawberry Fair 2014. We’re looking for traders and organisations offering as many different flavours and tastes, products and produce, weird and wonderful hobbies and interesting people to amuse and entertain our visitors. Our market is one of the most important features of the Fair – bringing a diverse range of stalls right to the heart of Cambridge.
WHY TRADE AT THE FAIR?
- We attract over 30,000 visitors in one day.
- We are a free event, but many punters tell us they come specifically to buy from our market.
- We reach an eclectic mix of people of all ages including residents, visitors and tourists.
- We do our best to limit the number of similar stalls to ensure that our traders are offering different things.
- We offer a range of pitch fees and types to suit all needs, including food stalls, craft stalls, blanket pitches, mobile sellers and charity stands.
HOW TO APPLY:
THE STRAWBERRY FAIR 2014 TRADERS PROCESS WILL OPEN IN THE NEW YEAR.
PLEASE RETURN IN JANUARY FOR INFORMATION AND APPLICATIONS.
LOCAL COMMUNITY GROUPS
Are you a local charity or community organisations? We are always keen to support local groups so if you are interested in promoting what you do at the Fair please get in touch with amy (at) strawberry-fair.org.uk
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL TRADERS:
- You must follow the application process. It is in your interest to apply as early as possible as there are a set number of spaces for different types of stall.
- A 20% deposit will be required to confirm your place.
- For certain types of stalls, once places are filled in a particular category we will stop accepting applications for that category.
- By submitting an application you agree that you have read the important terms and conditions in the Non-Food traders handbook.
- Food Traders must comply with the requirements set out in the Food traders handbook.
- This year’s fair will be held on Saturday 7th June 2014. Traders may arrive on site from 8am Friday 6th May (arrival on Thursday may be available by arrangement, please ask when applying). Trading on the day will be between 10am and 11pm. ALL traders must vacate the site by 6pm on the Sunday.
Strawberry Traders. PO Box 104, Cambridge. CB4 1WZ