40th Strawberry Fair - Saturday 7th June 2014
Thank you for your interest in trading at Strawberry Fair 2014. We’re
looking for traders and organisations offering as many different
flavours and tastes, products and produce, weird and wonderful hobbies
and interesting people to amuse and entertain our visitors. Our market
is one of the most important features of the Fair – bringing a diverse
range of stalls right to the heart of Cambridge.
This year will be our 40th Strawberry Fair, so we're putting together
an extra-special programme for the extra-massive crowds that we are
expecting to see.
WHY TRADE AT THE FAIR?
- We attract over 40,000 visitors in one day.
- We are a free event, but many punters tell us they come specifically
to buy from our market.
- We reach an eclectic mix of people of all ages including residents,
visitors and tourists.
- We do our best to limit the number of similar stalls to ensure that
our traders are offering different things.
- We offer a range of pitch fees and types to suit all needs, including
food stalls, craft stalls, blanket pitches, mobile sellers and charity
HOW TO APPLY:
Please fill out the form below and you will be contacted by a member
of our stalls team.